Where can you get your drivers license in Guatemala? Here’s a list of Maycom offices where you can get your license. Remember that in some departments they Maycom only visits a couple times a year so you’ll have to check for local opportunities to get your license.
6 avenida 1-60 zona 9 View Map
5ª. Avenida 0-60 zona 02 de Mixto, colonia Cotió, al final de la Calzada Roosevelt View Map
Centro Comercial Metronorte, 2do. Nivel, local 402, zona 17 View Map
19 avenida 2-50 zona 1 View Map
Km. 125.5 Carretera al Atlántico, Río Hondo, Zacapa View Map
Click here for mobile office schedules
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO GET YOUR LICENSE?
- A certificate of completion and driving exam from a driving school authorized by the Guatemalan Ministry of Government.
- Receipt showing payment at a Banrural branch for the license duration you want. (See price list below). There are Banrural offices in each Maycom location so you can do this there.
- Eye Exam issued by an optical clinic or professional optamologist. (Usually you can find one of these near the Maycom offices..
- The original factura for your eye exam.
- The original factura from the driving school you went to for the exam.
- Your DPI Original
- Photo copy of your DPI
- A Boleto de Ornato paid recently
NOTE: Additional documentation may be required if you don’t have a DPI.
For details on what you need to renew your driver’s license in Guatemala go to Maycom’s official list of renewal requirements
Drivers’ licenses in Guatemala cost depends on the license duration:
| 2 years
|4 years||Q. 320.00|
| 5 years